Let us add your city or county crime reports to your website for your citizens.
It is fast, easy, and inexpensive.
- Time. Reduce time, effort and resources in fulfilling public information requests.
- Quality. Increase data quality by providing correct data to your public from the source.
- Effort. Reduce duplication of effort with your staff.
- Access. Increase data access, availability, and speed of delivery to your citizens.
- Community. Improve citizen satisfaction and create good public relations with your community.
- Feedback. Get crime reporting help and feedback from your citizens.
- Money. Save taxpayer money and your time by reducing your FOIA requests.
- Transparency. Improve your department's transparency and openness.
- Analize. Analize your crimes with maps, charts, heatmaps, and historic trends.
- Mobile. Give your force access to reports while out in the field from any mobile phone.
- Map. An interactive crime report map for your police website.
- Heatmap. Heatmaps by category of crime to pinpoint trouble areas.
- Mobile. A mobile version usable from any phone's web browser.
- Fast. One-day turnaround time: the maps are ready for your site the next day.
- Reach. Reports are put on our network of sites (like crimemapper.com, yourmapper.com, metromapper.org, etc) to maximize the number of people that see it.
- Credit. All maps credit your deparment and link back to your website for more information.
- API. Tech-savvy citizens can access all the reports through our open API and data feeds.
- Reports. Reporting so you know how many people are using your maps (and how much time you are saving).
- Data. Map as little or as much data as you want, 1 year or 20 years, for the same cost.
- Export. One staff member sends the raw data via spreadsheet (if exporting from KYOps, this takes 5-10 minutes).
- Cut and Paste. We map the data within one day, then give you code to cut-and-paste onto a new page in your website.
- Launch. When you approve the map and options, the crime report maps go live on your site and ours.
- Promote. You promote the map and services with your local citizens and press
- Track. We track usage habits and give you reports monhtly, quarterly, or when you need them
- Updates. You send monthly data updates via email
- Support. We provide technical and web support for you and your citizens
For around $100 per month, your department can get:
- All of your current and historic data mapped
- A map for your website and citizens
- Maps added to our website network linking back to you
- Mobile phones maps with location detection
- Heatmaps by category
- Traffic and usage reporting
No long-term contracts. We do offer percent discounts if you sign up for a year or more.
Our costs are designed to simply cover our web hosting and bandwith expenses for your data, maps, and services.
Try our 30-day, no risk, free trial. We know you and your citizens will find it invaluable.
We are the only Google Certified Maps Developer
in Kentucky and the region. See our Google Marketplace Listing
We have worked with dozens of government agencies, police departments, and private companies to create maps of their data for their websites.
Work with us, a local Kentucky company, instead of an out-of-state organization.